MISSION, VISION AND VALUES
"To be a world's leading company within the agribusiness chain, regarding products, services, and knowledge and to be oriented towards the development and well-being of people and their environment. We want to add value to businesses, transform dreams into sustainable value, and build up the future all together".
"To create the best context for the development of people and their environment, providing commodities, services, and information to the agribusiness network. We aim at becoming the best ally in the chain, due to our capacity to interpret and accept new paradigms and turn ideas into innovative products and services".
- Passion for doing.
- Intelligence to become aware.
- Generosity to share.
Our organizational values come from our family values; And, nowadays, they represent the result of consensus within the whole organization. Values are reviewed every year by the Board of Directors and, then, transmitted through various integration activities (corporate areas' meetings, induction courses, work committees), as well as, by relating attitudes and strategies to values and communication. Furthermore, values are mainly present in everyday lexicon.
La forma de trasmisión de los valores, es a través de diversas actividades de integración (reuniones de áreas corporativas, cursos de inducción, comités de trabajo), así como por medio de comunicaciones, pero fundamentalmente es parte de la jerga cotidiana, y de relacionar actitudes y estrategias con valores.
> PRINCIPLES IN THE WAY WE WORK
- To be ecologically responsible, taking care of the planet, using and promoting production systems which provide better yields and increase productive capacity and soil value.
- To respect internationally recognized human rights, to be an open company for an open society, focused on people's well-being, thus, protecting people' and Grupo Los Grobos’ interests.
- To foster the development of individuals within the network increasing their employability, training them.
- To promote compliance with rules and regulations in force within the value chain.
- To generate good communication and consistent information. To offer the network members and stakeholders Knowledge and opportunities by creating spaces for spreading them.
- To participate in the public arena where actual proposals for the benefit of society are agreed.